Monday, November 25, 2019

Seasonal Last Name Sign ~ Polymer Clay Turkey

🦃
Gobble, gobble!

I made this polymer clay turkey for my seasonal sign using the flower petals from a daisy cookie cutter...

sculpey craft design ideas autumn fall turkey art rava designs

I didn't plan on making him entirely out of petals, but you know how it goes, once I started, I couldn't bring myself to stop!

sculpey design ideas handmade diy crafting autumn fall rava designs

My template was just a clip art photo I printed out on card stock...

sculpey design ideas autumn thanksgiving fall decor craft rava designs

I'm really happy with how he turned out and will be sad to put him away after Thursday.

But, the good news is that Christmas is coming and I'll have something new and festive to hang up in his place!

🦃
Let's create something beautiful together!

No comments:

Post a Comment