Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Seasonal Last Name Sign ~ Polymer Clay Leaf Wreath

🍂

I had so much fun making the leaves for this week's seasonal sign!

fall autumn handmade decor ideas crafts crafting rava designs

The wreath turned out a little bigger than I originally planned, but I love how it turned out. I've never marbled my clay before and it was totally addicting!

fall autumn handmade decor ideas crafts crafting rava designs

I used two different leaf cutters from this set in several different sizes:


fall autumn handmade decor ideas crafts crafting wreaths diy

Anyone else making things like this out of polymer clay? Or are you sticking with charms and figurines?

Can't wait to show you the turkey I made in a couple weeks!

🍁

Let's create something beautiful together!


No comments:

Post a Comment