Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Chalkboard Art ~ Bob Ross-ish

🏔

I haven't drawn on a chalkboard since I was a little kid, but when the new one for my office was delivered, the first thing I did was draw a happy Bob Ross mountain.

chalk drawing bob ross inspired mountain

I didn't even use my new chalk markers, I just grabbed a stick of good old fashioned Crayola chalk and had a little fun.

There's something about chalk dust that brings back memories from childhood, isn't there?

Next time I'll use a template, a pretty font and my fancy new markers, but this time I just drew what was in my heart.

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to make you happy. And when you get down to it, that's what creating art is all about, isn't it?

🖌

Let's create something beautiful together!


No comments:

Post a Comment