Thursday, December 12, 2019

Seasonal Last Name Sign ~ Christmas ~ Wooden Snowman


I didn't get a chance to make a polymer clay doo-dad hanger for my sign this month, so I hung up a wooden snowman I painted years ago.

holiday craft ideas handmade diy wood painted rava designs

The reason I didn't have time? Well, it's not because I was working on a new book like I should have been...

I bought some beads to use on my polymer clay projects and then somehow fell down the rabbit hole of making bracelets!

Jewelry-making was never part of the plan, I promise!

So, if I don't sleep a wink for the next 50 years, maybe I'll have time to make all the clay magnets and jewelry I want to. (And that doesn't even include my To Be Read bookshelf!)

Be careful with the slippery slope that is crafting...
You might get gobbled up in it and forget about everything else!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some things that need sequins added to them...


Let's create something beautiful together!

No comments:

Post a Comment