Monday, December 2, 2019

Chalkboard Art ~ Christmas ~ Polymer Clay Snowmen Magnets


It's time to update the ole chalkboard for the holidays!

rava designs crafting with rachelle vaughn

rava designs chalkboard scene art christmas holiday decorating handmade crafts

I'm over the moon with how my polymer clay snowman magnets turned out!

sculpey magnet craft design ideas christmas holiday rava designs

It was definitely worth the time to add all the extra details.

sculpey magnet craft design ideas christmas holiday rava designs

sculpey magnet craft design ideas christmas holiday rava designs

I originally planned to change the new chalkboard every week for the Christmas season because I have so many ideas for it, but this one turned out so cute that I just might have to leave it 'til New Years!



Let's create something beautiful together!


No comments:

Post a Comment